Santos is an Australian-based oil and gas exploration and production company with high quality assets and projects throughout Australia and the Asia–Pacific region. In support of our growing Indonesian business we are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions:
The holder of this position needs to have high level ability to assume overall responsibility that every department within Santos Indonesia has the knowledge and following the Corporate and Indonesian rules and regulations applied for environmental, health and safety; working together with the Operations Manager and any other applied Department Manager within the company in managing safety procedures with a target that the operations are in accordance with Indonesian Government Regulations and Corporate regulations; develop, maintain, communicate and implement a sustainable EHS plan in the region where Santos operates in Indonesia. Ensure good communication with SKKMIGAS, MIGAS and other related Stakeholders and Government Institutions to maintain relationship and support in achieving Company’s business needs.
• Direct and review the development of Indonesia procedures and processes in accordance with Indonesia government regulation as well as company requirement in order to achieve Company EHS vision and mission.
• Review and monitor annual EHS improvement plan for the Indonesia business unit in alignment with corporate plan where applicable in order to ensure accomplishment of Company’s EHS objectives.
• Ensure the business level Incident Management Team member are familiar and well trained in handling Operational Emergency Response
• Provide guidance to the Indonesia Management team to ensure business operates in compliance with government regulations and corporate requirement related to EHS aspects and drive continuous improvement efforts by identifying gap between Company’s current EHS performance and government regulation as well as Company requirement.
• Lead and provide direction for EHS projects in order to ensure the achievement of project’s goal in an effective, efficient, and timely manner.
• Direct EHS program annual budget including the Departmental budget and the support budget for interdepartmental budget within Santos Indonesia in order to ensure smooth conduct of EHS programs.
• At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Management or related discipline from reputable university.
• Minimum 10 years experiences and above in Operations/Projects/Engineering/EHS areas in the oil/gas or related energy industry.
• Strong leadership in EHS and Process Safety and strategic thinking skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Able to communicate well in Indonesian and English with all levels of staff effectively.
Responsibilities are among others: provide broad ranging generalist support to HR team, help deliver and accomplish HR services to be aligned with Company strategy, support HR projects and ensure achievement of project objectives, assist end-to-end recruitment process including CV selection and conducting interviews, support Compensation & Benefits administration, assist HR Advisers in developing and delivering required deliverables, and perform other tasks and responsibilities within HR area as required.
Applicants must possess the following requirements:
• Fresh graduate with minimum Bachelor’s Degree in various disciplines from well-known university, preferably in Economics, Psychology, Engineering, Law
• Excellent English and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Hard work and positive attitude
• Good analytical skills and problem solving
• Willing to learn and teachable
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized
• Ability to operate Microsoft Office
Santos provides a market competitive remuneration strategy and employee benefits, and also offers excellent professional development opportunities.
If you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 October 2013 and note the title of the role you are applying for.
Candidates will be evaluated based on assessment of their skills, knowledge, experience and relevant qualifications in accordance with the requirements of the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.