• Bachelor degree of quantity surveying or law
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience in contract related role, cost control or procurement contract area
• You should proficient in tendering process, business contract drafting, purchasing experiences
• Computer literacy including proficient in MS. Office
• Good negotiation and communication skill and proficient both in written and spoken English
• Able to communicate to all level (internal/external); diligent; good in planning and organizing; strong leadership, self-motivated, ability to influence, innovative and problem solving, supportive, communicative, and able to work under pressure are preferred character traits.
• Diploma or Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 2 years experiences in supervisory level, minimum 5-10 years in the mining or construction industry and minimum 3 years in site based with demonstrated project management, cost control and planning skills
• Proficient in Ms Project, Ms Office, and Desktop Publishing Package
• Proficient in Resources Analysis
• Proficient in understanding Contract Obligations
• Proficient in Cost Control utilizing software such as JDE or other ERP will be additional advantage
• Proficient in Planning & Scheduling area and utilisation of P6 Project Management will be additional advantage
• High level written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa and English.
1. Advise managers, site HR, and site management on a range of IR issues
2. Work with site HR to improve their knowledge and understanding of IR related legislation
3. Improve site HR confidence in dealing with IR issues
4. Assist in developing IR policies and procedures and advise on relevant law
5. Negotiation and consultation with trade unions
6. Effectively manage relationships between site management and trade unions
7. Establish, develop, and maintain the Provincial and Regional governmental network including all of labour courts officials
8. Communicate with site HR and the bipartite forums, servicing their needs through the meetings and gathering IR information
9. To work closely with the operations manager in ensuring both the Union and the Members are working together for the best interest of the organization
10. Represent the company in every non litigation disputes event and litigation disputes event ( Labour courts and High Supreme Court as required )
11. Review and implement of Corporate HR Policy & Procedures, Company Regulation, and Collective Labour Agreement
• Tertiary qualification in Law with minimum of 8 year experiences in similar role for large Mining, Construction, or Oil & Gas industry,
• Excellent working knowledge of current Industrial Relations practices, Labor Law, or government regulation,
• Possess valid lawyer / advocate licenses is a must,
• Experience to handle various cases of Industrial Relation in the Labor Court,
• Strong leadership skills and good team work,
• Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
• TAFE or Tertiary Studies in Information Technology or equivalent demonstrated experience.
• Minimum 2 – 4 years experience in a software development role.
• Experience with working in an environment that is tracked via an incident management tool.
• Demonstrated experience in:
o Oracle Application Express (ApEx)
o Oracle PL/SQL
o Database modeling and conceptual design
o Oracle BI Publisher
o Report Writing
• Thorough knowledge of system development lifecycle.
• Strong debugging skills.
• Proficient software unit testing.
• Ability to work in a structured/controlled development environment.
• Ability to work from a functional specification and create a technical specification.
• Good English language skills - Oral and Written.