Our Service & Rehabilitation activities are for our Fleet but also for different OEM’s is supported by our site service experts as well as our engineering team, the only pure Hydro team in Indonesia. Our experienced site installation staffs are also used worldwide by utilities for their skills and dedication.
PT ANDRITZ HYDRO also coordinates and supports the marketing and sales activities for our offices in Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia and New Zealand.
PT ANDRITZ HYDRO is part of the global ANDRITZ GROUP: www.andritz.com
Due to very good business development in Indonesia and South East Asia for ANDRITZ HYDRO, we are currently seeking and inviting highly motivated candidate to join our team as:
To ensure Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures are maintained and implemented in line with best practice and current legislation. The role involves preparing risk assessments and safe systems of work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop, maintain and review Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental programmed to ensure compliance with legislative and industry requirements.
2. Aware of all Standard regulation to be followed and managed the Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental implementation on Project Sites to all personnel in its use
3. Co-ordination of matters relating to Quality, Safety, Health and the Environment, work with the Management team at Jakarta Office and Head Office in Austria to develop and maintain safe working practices.
4. Actively participate in the scheduling of safety meetings across Company locations to review QSE performance and policies
5. Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the function to create a culture that prioritizes effective QSE and balances overall associated costs
6. Provide advice and guidance on, Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental issues on Site
7. Keep up to date with all changing factors within the external environment, i.e. new legislation, technologies on Site Project
8. Implement continuous improvement on Site in relation to Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental Issues.
9. Communicate with all employees on Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental matters and develop and foster an awareness of same.
10. Conduct regular audits and inspections and ensure corrective actions for all identified hazards are closed out.
11. Participate in the development and implementation of hazard control programs and risk assessments.
12. Input into the development of any Quality, Safety, Health or Environmental training programmers’ for employees.
• Bachelor’s degree (4 year) or higher in Safety, Engineering, or related technical field
• 5 years experiences in a similar position or comparable operation dealing with employees at all levels and driving health & safety forward.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is mandatory.
• Experience of preparing risk assessments and safe systems of work
• Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills.
• Experience in preparing, developing and delivery of training, Ability to work across different functional areas and demons ratable auditing skills
• Willing to travel
• Proficient with computer literacy, minimum MS Words, MS Excel and MS Power point
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
• Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
• Manages project budget
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
• Minimum 5 years of proven experience at the same field and company’s business line
• Must possess at least bachelor degree (S1) majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from Reputable University
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Project and AutoCAD
• Fluent in English both oral and written
• Willingness to travel within Indonesia and overseas
• Able to work independently
• Managing Project activities according to the procedures and contract documents
• Understanding of the Contract Clause (eq. payment term, Term of delivery, shipping process, etc)
• Willing to travel within Indonesia on a short noticed
• Familiar with regulation
• Knowledge of Hydropower Plants is an advantage
Prepares cost estimation of a project by analyzing relevant proposals and requirements.
• Responsible to manage inquiries from customer.
• To optimize quotations (technically, price, delivery) of material(s).
• To do technical clarification with customer during tendering period.
• Study and analyze clients’ project technical information and tender document.
• Preparation of calculation and engineering proposal, costing, budgeting, and pricing.
• To support sales team in order to persuade customer(s) into using ANDRITZ HYDRO’s service(s).
• To develop & maintain relationship and to be involved in business development with the client(s) and its upper management and employees.
• Bachelor’s degree (S1) in mechanical and Industrial engineering.
• Fluency in English is required.
• Good oral and written communications skill.
• Must be experienced in cost estimation, project costing and scheduling.
• Having knowledge in Electrical Distribution System in PLTA Project is preferred.
• Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions, having knowledge and thoroughness in preparing proposal and tendering is mandatory.
• Able to operate; MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD
The position will require handling a wide and complex variety of procurement duties related to material and equipment purchases. The role requires a good technical experience in large infrastructure works with good commercial experience in order to be able to perform purchasing activities from local and international markets.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate all purchasing requisitions to ensure clarity and completeness in description of material and equipment.
• To review / assess technical specification, Bill of Quantity.
• Ability to prepare and issue requests for quotations to qualified supplier as per company’s approved supplier list.
• To review quotations of identified technical and commercial specifications received from the suppliers.
• Prepare comparative analyses documents related to specs, price, delivery conditions and mode of transportation.
• Strong negotiation skills with suppliers to ensure that target prices, company’s terms and condition are met.
• To prepare & issue purchase orders in accordance with selected suppliers, price and technical specifications.
• Detailed planning and reporting activities related to procurement.
• Bachelor’s degree (S1) in mechanical and Industrial engineering.
• Effective communication skills and confidence when dealing internally and externally.
• Good knowledge of procurement methods and procedures is a must to ensure compliance with the company’s procedure.
• Able to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple activities. Excellent time/task management & organizational skills, high energy level & ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Proficient with computer literacy, minimum MS Words, MS Excel, MS Power point and Microsoft Project.