PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL (PT KPC)
01. SUPERINTENDENT – INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
o Bachelor Degree (S1) in (Law, Social Science, Psychology or Mass Communication) with 7 – 9 years working experience in industrial relation.
o Strong knowledge of Manpower Regulations of Indonesia.
o Capability to do negotiation in conflict and pressure situation.
o Maintain good relation with officials from the Department of Manpower, Disnaker, Industrial Relation Court and all Unions in KPC as well as with KPC employees.
02. ENGINEER – MINING
o Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining Engineering.
o Having 2 years’ experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
o Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
o Having experience in using MINEX software.
03. PROJECT ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
(Fixed-Term 24 Months)
o Minimum 3 (three) years working experience in mechanical disciplines (preferably coal fire power plant construction /operation, rotating machinery) with sufficient exposure to capital projects.
o Understand project management tools and techniques.
o Knowledge and experience in equipment installation techniques and standards.
o Familiar /experience working in a dynamic project environment
04. SPECIALIST – COAL QUALITY
o S1 graduate mining engineers or geologist with 1 - 2 years’ experience working in a coal quality environment.
o Lateral thinking and problem solving skills are essential to achieve the production and quality targets.
o Recognise and understand coal quality and standards to analyse coal, for example ISO, ASTM, etc.
o Possess numerical skill (working with numbers); able to collect and analyse data of coal quality, and monitor the implementation of the plan.
o Recognise and understand each specification that relates to coal quality required by each buyer in the contract.
05. SENIOR SPECIALIST – CONTRACT
o Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining or Engineering.
o Experiences 5 years in Mining or Engineering or Supply Chain with minimum 1-year experience in Contract.
o Skills in composing and review of contractual documents.
o Negation skills in dealing with contractual matters, claims and meetings.
06. DRAFTER - ELECTRICAL (NTP)
(Fixed-Term 12 Months)
o Minimum D3 with 2 years experience or Senior High School with 4 year experience in electrical drafting.
o Experience in computerized drafting systems and able to operate AutoCAD.
o Familiar with as built drawing activities is an advantageous
07. ENGINEER – PROJECT ELECTRICAL
(Fixed-Term 24 Months)
o Bachelor Degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years in electrical engineering of relevant mining / industry experiences.
o Have an understanding of how to manage projects, including engineering, procurement and construction of fixed plant’s electrical and control systems.
1. Good communication in both written and spoken English
2. Good interpersonal and organisational skills
3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills.
4. Computer literate (MS Office)
5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process
Lowongan Kerja Migas 2016
Sudah Ribuan pencari lowongan kerja migas menggunakan infomasi kami. ikuti update kami via twitter di @lowonganmigas
Lowongan Kerja Migas dan Pertambangan 2016
- Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan di Thiess, Maret 2017
- Lowongan Kerja di PT Petrosea Tbk, February 2017
- Lowongan Migas di KS Drilling
- Lowongan Migas di ENI, Februari 2017
- Lowongan migas di Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, november 2016
- Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan Mining Jobs vacancy di Orica Mining Services, PT
- Lowongan Kerja pertambangan Mining Jobs vacancy di Orica Mining
- Lowongan migas di PT. ENERGI TATA PERSADA
- Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan Job vacancy Mining Pertambangan di PT Petrosea Tbk
- Lowongan Migas di ABB Indonesia, February 2017