Mining jobs vacancy at PT. Petrosea Tbk. , many positions
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 3000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(Placement: Kalimantan Timur)
Assist Condition Monitoring Analyst in their daily activities, handle SOS administration things, doing regular data download and managing data, monitoring and following up all CM Work Orders in EAM.
1. Min. Diploma Degree (D1-D2-D3 in Mechanical/Automotive/Electric/Civil/Industrial)
2. Has one year of general experience in Cond Monitoring & Machine Application tools (SOS, VIMS, ET, VHMS, INSITE, etc) is preferable
3. Has general knowledge in Heavy Equipment Maintenance Management and Concepts
4. Good experience in computer literatures
5.Fair in English both written & spoken
6. Preferable to have light vehicle driving license (SIM A)
7. Able to work under pressure
1) Promote HSE programmes targeting zero work related injuries and illness
2) Handle SOS administration things
3) Doing regular data download, managing data, analysing data and following up issue
4) Monitoring and following up all CM Work Orders in EAM
5) Doing or assist vendor on doing CTS Inspection
6) Monitoring proposed trial on unit
Planning External/Internal Resources Officer
(Assignment: Kalimantan Timur)
As part of Maintenance Planning Dept, this position is to assist in improving the visibility and availability of CAPEX (major) component by setting component allocation both from external and internal resources, thus supporting the operational of maintenance plan e.g. component replacement program and achieving target of mechanical availability and reliability.
1. Min. Diploma degree in Engineering (D3, prefferable in Mechanical)
2. Min. 1 year experience in maintenance planning activity
3. Preferable able to communicate in English, min passive
4. Excellent computer skill in Microsoft environment (e.g. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
5. Able to work in detail, time management, target oriented, good reporting & filing system
6. Able to show and maintain good attitude, open, honest, proactive and respecting others
7. Able to work in team, as well as in individual role
1. To process the requisition of all identified CAPEX component (overhaul/recondition, repair, exception cost).
2. To ensure the accuracy of cost allocation against component replacement. It includes in communicating and working together Asset Finance team. The importance of this effort is to provide the accuracy of CAPEX component book value/adjustment.
3. To prepare and provide the documents (incl. supporting document in allocating/planning CAPEX Component allocation (e.g. Capital Expenditure Request, Unplanned or variance cost to budget report, justification document for CAPEX Component expense).
4. To follow-up the approval service requisition for CAPEX Component and gaining the feedback of PTP inquiry to the Vendor.
5. To prepare, and submit monthly CAPEX Component Expense Report to Asset Finance.
6. To prepare and provide Component allocation for Planned CCO
7. To ensure the readiness of External/Internal Resource for Planned CCO
(Assignment: Kalimantan Timur)
Monitor, Control and Supervise field maintenance day to day activities to meet organization production scenario with best technical level work quality, safely and effective acts.
1. Work flexible hours to accommodate job requirements
2. Min. Diploma degree with 5 years experiences in maintenance or High School/Apprentice program with 10 years experiences in maintenance activity
3. Min 5 years leadership roles holding supervisor
4. Extensive background and experience in maintenance of large heavy equipment
5. Demonstrate a good understanding of planned maintennace and backlog management
6. Good technical analytical
7. Good communication in English
1. Demonstrate visible best in class HSE Leadership
2. Lead by example by reporting all hazards and incidents
3. Ensure attitudes, decisions and work practices of all field maintenance activities meet or exceed PTP HSE Policy, HSE standard practices, PTP Golden Requirement and Work Instruction
4. Assist the Maintenance Planner to minimise exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages
5. Participate in incident investigations and review incident reports and recommended remedial actions
6. Supervise and control all daily maintenance works have executed as scheduled and meet estimated time.
7. Supervise Maintenance Supervisors / foremen activities to ensure work is meet technical quality or engineering standard and performed in a safe and cost effective manner
8. Manage and Monitor / Communication for all maintenance work instructions given by supervisors / foreman’s to their direct subordinates, are in a clear and defined manner
9. Review and approve all individual maintenance work in a timely manner and ensure correct details report on work orders, conduct & provide Quality Control Inspection report and submit to planners for work order closing, ensure backlog parts are ordered
10. Conduct technical failure analysis to plant / equipment / component / part by continuous Monitoring of trends and report of equipment failure for correct planning into backlog, taking immediate action, recommended part upgrading if equipment is unsafe to operate or high potential of major failure occurring.
11. Examine and investigate all time variances from targets projected on work orders, avoiding losses, in both cost and time consumed.
12. Accountable to ensure all defects identification while conducting regular inspection and register them via work requests in order to have an appropriate and prompt action.
13. Diagnose failure symptoms and determine maintenance requirements necessary to effectively and efficiently rectify them
14. Leadership and ownership of the systems within the maintenance function, through implementation and continuous improvement of Maintenance Work Instruction
15. Provide or review maintenance working method to meet expected work quality and HSE standard practices
16. Lead equipment trouble shooting to recover equipment unplanned shutdown immediately
17. Analyse equipment condition monitoring data/trends to make schedule of maintenance repair work plan to avoid unplanned shutdown/failure during operation
18. Make SoW of component external repair work to have effective repair and cost
19. Perform as technical mentor for Asset Graduate Development Program personnel refer to the program
20. Lead and accountable to conduct maintenance tooling quality assurance
21. Accountable to identify and register Warranty Claim issue and collect minimum data required
(Assignment: Kalimantan Timur)
Control, manage and supervise, warehouse activities in order to provide support higher service level to ASSET Management and others for company in term of part store availability and waste management manageable in a good practice to the process which conform to business ethics and company’s procedures.
1. S1, an engineering, technical trade or project type background is required.
2. Experienced 8 years in Mining Warehouse and with 2 years experiences as Maintenance Planner
3. Mechanical aptitude and or strong general engineering skills
4. Sound knowledge of Inventory Control and Supply chain management
5. Fluent in English, strong computer literacy, good interpersonal skill and motivate people
6. Awareness of ERP systems [eg. Avantis, SAP, or JD Edwards] would be an advantage but are not essential.
7. Fully understanding with EMS ( Environmental Management System )
8. Familiar with Customs Regulation for export and import
9. Familiar with Freight Regulation
10. Able to work under high pressure
11. Excellent communication skills and team work
1. Ensure work – warehouse area performed conforms with Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Corporate procedures, System Operating Procedure (SOP) Materials Management warehouse and official standards and requirements
2. Provide advice and guidance to company’s project in order to enhance effective and efficient management warehouse and inventory.
3. Directs and controls warehouse activities to ensure the efficient and economical utilization of facilities for storing and distributing material goods (raw materials, finished products, and tool and packaging materials).
4. Develop and recommend improvements in warehouse practices to promote efficiency, faster service, and lower costs. And ensure that the team’s resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met
5. Monitor and controls fuels and lubricants quality meets with requirement procedures and match standard variance loss refer to ASTM or Migas Standardization.
6. Monitor and control critical spares requirement and reduction of obsolescence and surplus stock levels to ensure all asset inventory are well managed.
7. Contribute significantly to the overall operating efficiency and profitability of the business with encompass data, quality compliance, performance reporting and total Value Ownership analysis.
8. Lead and co-ordinate the store team, including staff performance management and development.
9. Develop and manage a rolling 1-2 years contracting and part store plan.
10. Ensure that incoming material is inspected for conformity with order specifications and checked for defects.
11. Manages environmental aspects of facilities by staying appraised of environmental concerns and advising departmental management of guidelines, procedures, etc., to maintain environmental compliance
12. Conducting all warehouse meeting to develop and to improve part store availability service and delivery site.
13. Attend regularly scheduled site visits in order to perform internal audit and external audit for warehouse to comply company’s procedure.
14. Responsible for setting up warehouse system for project start up and organize compilation data and stock transfer for project close out.
15. Prepare Final Warehouse Report for project closing in order to provide an inventory correct data, work closely with Project Manager.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 12 May 2014
Lowongan Kerja Migas dan Pertambangan 2016
Lowongan Kerja Migas 2016
Sudah Ribuan pencari lowongan kerja migas menggunakan infomasi kami. ikuti update kami via twitter di @lowonganmigas