Key elements of the position include:
• Develop annual audit plan using an appropriate risk-based methodology, including by considering any risks or control concerns identified by management.
• Implement the annual audit plan, as approved by KPC’s Audit Committee; including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by management and the audit committee.
• Execute the audits based on approved engagement audit plan and gain evidences that are documented and administered in working papers and report the audit progress on a regular basis to the Internal Audit Manager, Internal Audit Head and Audit Committee.
• Provide annual assessment on the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s processes for controlling its activities and managing its risks.
• Report significant issues related to the processes of governance, risk, and control of the company and its affiliates, including potential improvements for those processes, and provide information concerning such issues through resolution.
• Execute audit initiatives and other projects to independently assess the strengths as well as areas for improvement within specific KPC operations, monitor compliance against standards, recommend further improvements over KPC’s good governances, and provide materials for inclusion in detailed audit or project reports.
• Monitor and report the status of auditee’s recommendation follow up.
• Coach and develop internal audit staffs.
• Contribute to further/advanced development of KPC’s internal audit function toward the excellence of the internal audit function’s performance.
• Tertiary qualifications (S1 degree) in business management and/or accounting.
• At least 5 (five) years’ experience in leading internal audit team/projects. Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational, risk, assurance audit as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure to the mining industry.
• Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, planning, and organizing.
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
• Effective communication skills (written and oral).
• Fluency in both English and Indonesian to converse with both internal and external personnel.
• Professional/expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from the Institute of Internal Auditor) is highly preferred.
• Good Computer skills such as Excel, Word, Power Point etc. Having skill in audit data mining is highly preferred.
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process