• More than 5 years plus of relevant industry/management experiences. • Bachelor degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering.
• Extensive experience and proven skills in Electrical Engineering /
Construction and/or earthmoving industries. Having Experience in
Electrical Projects at mining industry will be an advantageous. Having
some knowledge or experiences in PLC, Control System &
Instrumentation. • Having experience on Project Management i.e.
cost-time-quality management as well as skilled on project scheduling
and budgeting control. • Well-developed written and oral
communication skills, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English, to liaise
with KPC personnel, contractors and external suppliers, consultants. • Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators. • Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude to solve technical difficulties. • Having good communication and leadership skill to encourage team for pursuing the project objective.
• University/college degree with 5 years experiences in the areas of purchasing, inventory control, warehouse and logistic. • Having knowledge of purchasing, custom, logistic warehousing principles and market places. • Good analytical and numerical skills. • Good planner, good people skills and organizing skills. • Able to work under pressure and possess creative thinking.
• Possess qualification in Supply Chain areas from reputable
organization such as Charter Institute of Purchasing and Supply or other
international organization will be an advantage.
03. COORDINATOR – SCMS (Permanent Position)
• Possess Bachelor Degree with 5 year experience or Diploma Degree with 8 year experience. • Possess good knowledge on Supply Chain and any Procedures related. • Has strong ability to work individually and also in team work. • Skills in maintain priorities on any tasks required. • Has diplomacy capability to deliver problem solving against any Suppliers/Contractors and/or internal Users.
• Extensive knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially
those related to commercial, labour law and safety activities. • Process mapping and facilitation skills. • Understanding contract and contractor management and continuous improvement techniques to improve it.
04. COORDINATOR – SAFETY & TRAINING (Permanent Position)
• Minimum Senior High School with at least 10 years experience in mining
environment, preferably in maintenance or production, such that a good
understanding has developed of the mining operation in general, and of
training and HSE systems and programmes specifically. • Good interpersonal skills to liaise with personnel at all level. • Good presentation skills to conduct interesting safety talks. • Ability to convince and motivate employees and supervisory staff to comply with Prima Nirbhaya requirements.
• Excellent coordination and planning skills to achieve competency
development for employees according to individual and the departments
needs and priorities. • Ability to maintain accurate records and filling system, particularly to meet ISRS audit requirements.
• Good knowledge of training and development programmes available and
the systems and processes to be used to nominate personnel for that
training and development.
05. SUPERVISOR - CUSTOMS (Permanent Position)
• S1 any discipline. • Holding Customs Expertise Certificate (PPJK). • Minimum three years experience in Customs Duty. • Familiar with Customs Module. • Good communication technique and interpersonal skill to liaise within KPC, Counterpart, Subcontractor and Government Worker. • Knowledge of material would be an advantage.
06. OFFICER – ADMINISTRATIVE IT (HELP DESK) (Permanent Position)
• Min D3 in Information Technology or any related discipline with 3 year experience in IT. • Experience in handling Help Desk, IT services, incident and problem management. • Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library and COBIT. • Basic knowledge of personal computers, server, network, telecommunications, and system applications. • Application development skill and database administrator skill. • Good communication and interpersonal skills.
07. ENGINEER – PROJECT CONTROL (PT. NTP) (Fixed Term Position)
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering. • More than 3 years plus of relevant industry/ management.
• Extensive experience and proven skills in Electrical Engineering /
Control Instrumentation industries. Having experience in Electrical /
Control Instrumentation Projects at mining industry will be an
advantageous. • Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators. • Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude to solve technical difficulties. • Having a good knowledge of KPCs HSE policies (or equivalent), procedures and standards. • Having Light Vehicle driving license.
08. ENGINEER – PROJECT MECHANICAL (PT. NTP) (Fixed Term Position)
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical Engineering. • More than 3 years plus of relevant industry/ management.
• Extensive experience and proven skills in Mechanical Engineering /
Construction. Having experience in Mechanical Projects at mining
industry will be an advantageous. • Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators. • Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude to solve technical difficulties. • Having a good knowledge of KPCs HSE policies (or equivalent), procedures and standards. • Having Light Vehicle driving license.
09. SENIOR QA/QC MECHANICAL (PT. NTP) (Fixed Term Position)
• Minimum 3 years for S1 Degree preferably in material handling facility
project or equivalent, or 5 years for D3 with 2 years supervisory
level. • Mechanical, Civil (for structural) Background, minimum S1 or D3 detailed knowledge in HSE standard and requirement. • Have experience work with multinational EPC Contractor in Oil and Gas and bulk handling material construction. • Hold ASNT certificate minimum level II or one of four NDT methods (UT, PT, MPI, RT). • Hold certificate of Welding Inspector Level 2. • Familiar and good understanding and interpretation of International standard such as ASME, ASTM, AWS, AGMA. • Prepare inspection/test reports and maintain the QA/QC files related to assignment. • Be able to demonstrate good understanding of inspection techniques and processes. • Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization. • Be able to demonstrate good leadership attributes.
10. SPECIALIST - CONTRACT (PT. NTP) (Fixed Term Position)
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining or Engineering with 2 year experience
as Contract Specialist / Contract Engineer if preferable. • Extensive Knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related to commercial activities. • Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills. • Having national or international certification in Supply Chain/ Procurement.
• Ability to formulate contract documents and ability to interpret
contract documents. Understanding supply chain management and continuous
improvement techniques to improve it. GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Good communication in both written and spoken English 2. Good interpersonal and organisational skills 3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills. 4. Computer literate (MS Office) 5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary
Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this
advertising published with email address:
Superintendent Recruitment PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process