To strategize the alignment of Exploration, Exploitation, Development Drilling, Project, Facilities Engineering, and Production activities and schedules; develop accurate forecasts of oil and gas production and delivery volume, integrate data from Reservoir/Petroleum Engineering in determining accurate reserve and potentials; prioritize nomination of infill wells, recompletion, exploration wells; integrate different business and operational scenarios; coordinate management reporting of oil and gas reserves, in order to ensure the production output optimization with maximum gain and minimum loss as well as appropriate forecasts for short and long term planning.
1. To strategize the alignment of Exploration, Exploitation, Development Drilling, Project, Facilities Engineering, and Production and schedules, in order to ensure optimum production output with maximum gain and minimum loss;
2. To influence and give proper guidance in aligning all priorities and initiatives across all related functions, in order to ensure optimum integration and synergy among all operation and business scenarios and planning in line with the production output commitment;
3. To develop proper methodology of forecasts of companys production delivery volume, in order to ensure strong commitment of companys production output;
4. To integrate the alignment and validation of Exploration and Exploitation database and information, in order to ensure proper and accurate reserve performance and progression in relation to any specific initiatives and scenarios;
5. To provide strategic guidance based on the reserve performance and progression, in order to ensure proper planning, priorities and initiatives for further execution;
6. To cooperate with Commercial Team in identifying and determining proper and feasible areas or locations for gas selling and delivery based on detailed profile and information, in order to ensure optimum gas delivery commitment in support of higher commercial performance (such as new market opportunities and better gas selling price);
7. To analyze the performance of production budget on regular basis and develop proper action plan to optimize the performance through project acceleration and project addition, in order to ensure the optimum production contribution and performance.
• Minimum Education: S1 Petroleum Engineering
• Related Experience: Minimum 10 years of related experiences in reservoir/petroleum engineering
• Good knowledge of Production, Operations, Reservoir, Facilities and commercial disciplines
• Good understanding of calculating reserves over a wide range of drive mechanisms, complex geological settings and reservoir characteristics
• Good knowledge of field operations, production measurements and production allocations/ reconciliations
• Good understanding of financial and commercial aspects of reserves management
• Good understanding of various Subsurface hopper generations and progressions
• Language Proficiency: Good English communication skills
or mail to
with the “name & code of applied position” as the email subject. Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable applicants will be contacted for further process.