PT Technip Indonesia
TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries;
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia-Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
Process Safety Engineer
- Min. Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas Engineering / Operation, Design and Commissioning Support
- Should possess hands on experience in handling Process Engineering softwares like PIPENET, FLARESIM, etc.
- Should be able to perform fire water hydraulic calculations and develop process safety drawings like hazardous area classification with precise knowledge
- Should have analytical knowledge and report writing capabilities.
- Should be familiar with international codes and standards applicable for Process Safety Engineering (NFPA, SOLAS, API, IP, etc.) in Oil and Gas industry
- Should have enough supervisory skill to manage a team of drafters
- Should be able to coordinate within the discipline and other disciplines
- Should be a fast learner and a team worker
For interested applicants, please submit your detailed resume and recent photograph by log on to:
or via e-mail to