PT Technip Indonesia
- Min. Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas Engineering / Operation, Design and Commissioning Support
- Should possess hands on experience in handling Process Engineering softwares like PIPENET, FLARESIM, etc.
- Should be able to perform fire water hydraulic calculations and develop process safety drawings like hazardous area classification with precise knowledge
- Should have analytical knowledge and report writing capabilities.
- Should be familiar with international codes and standards applicable for Process Safety Engineering (NFPA, SOLAS, API, IP, etc.) in Oil and Gas industry
- Should have enough supervisory skill to manage a team of drafters
- Should be able to coordinate within the discipline and other disciplines
- Should be a fast learner and a team worker