• Assist the superior for providing Material and Logistical input to AFE/Well Cost Estimate formulations and identify potential material support problems and their solution.
• Assist the superior in liaise with Project Operations Accountant to ensure correct costing/usage of materials, e.g. update of rental equipment. Updates Operations Accountant as to status/whereabouts of materials and equipment via materials paperwork. Submission of end of well materials and logistics reconciliation reports
• Ensure all operational import/export documents are maintained and are up to date. Including maintain records (both computer based and hand written) of all material movements, stock and rental items. Prepare all appropriate administrative documentation.
• Performs non-routine task and attends such meetings as directed from time to time by the Superior or as opportunity presents in order to meet Company objectives. Ensure that he and all other relevant managers and staff are kept informed of all major opportunities, developments, problems or potential problems which will impact upon the business.
• Ensure that all activities conducted personally comply with all Company, Pertamina, MIGAS and Government requirements and regulations.
• Minimum Academy degree but Bachelor degree in Engineering/Management is preferred.
• Fluent in English both writing and speaking
• Strong computer literate
• Have knowledge of oil and gas operation and equipment
• Minimum 4 – 7 years working experience in material activities within the oil and gas industry