PT Worley Parsons
We are a global Engineering and project delivery organization operating in the Oil & Gas, Mining and Chemicals industries. We operate at several locations in Indonesia. The position is based in Jakarta with occasional travel within Indonesia.
- Perform project scheduling Services for Company's projects both at individual or portfolio level which shall include but not limited to: development & update of project schedule (up to levei-4), collaboration with Contractor's Project Controls Specialist to develop and update master schedule (resources loaded, WBS based), critical path identification in project schedule, etc.
- Work closely with Company and Company's contractors during performance of project scheduling services for Company's projects.
- Develop and maintain Contractor's processes and procedures related with project scheduling.
- Prepare detailed schedule for project execution covering all associated activities (such as: detail engineering, construction, commissioning, equipment certification, construction management, procurement of goods & services, etc.), interconnection among activities and determining critical path activities, by referring to historical data and/or appropriate duration benchmarks and/or professional judgment.
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S I) with 8 years working experience or engineering diploma degree (D3) with 12 years working experience, both in construction execution and project scheduling.
- Minimum 4 years of which (for SI degree) or 6 years of which (with D3 degree), working in oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities.
- The candidate shall have broad knowledge on construction execution and thorough knowledge on various project scheduling methods and related codes & standards, including associated software.
- The candidate shall have high skill for facilitation & coordination, and networking.
- apply here