At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
1. Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economy, Civil, Mechanical and/or Industrial Engineering
2. Min 2-3 years’ experience in contract related In Procurement Contract area
3. Knowledge of Tendering Process, Business Contract Drafting, Purchasing Experience
4. Strong skills in communication, leadership, problem solving and negotiation
5. Self-motivated, have a good planning skill and high initiatives
6. Fluent in English both oral as well written and computer literacy.
1. Diploma mechanical engineering with 2 years of experience working with Plant Department
2. Fundamental understanding of safety and environmental issues and developments particularly involving tyres and Plant system
3. Attention to detail, good administration skill and good analytical skills
4. Computer literate to programming level
5. Good communication skills in English and Bahasa written and verbal.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.co.id or send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject) no later than 3 weeks from the date of publication.